Sanctuary Mental Heath Ministries is on a high-growth trajectory. To date, over 100,000 people in over 65 countries have participated in The Sanctuary Course. We want to take our mental health and faith resources to more people in more places. But to increase our impact, Sanctuary needs to scale and adapt first.
- Create a seamless user experience for everyone engaging with Sanctuary’s resources
- Respond to feedback and studies from people who have used our resources over the last 2 years
- Expand our reach by further identifying our target audience and effectively targeting them using the right digital tools
- Grow as a responsive organization driven by data and user experience
Sanctuary Mental Health Ministries is a Christian non-profit that equips the Church to support mental health and wellbeing. Sanctuary envisions a future where the Church plays a vital role in supporting mental health and wellbeing in every community. We provide resources that meaningfully engage the topics of faith and mental health. Our content is developed in collaboration with theologians, psychologists, and people with lived experience of mental health challenges. These resources prepare communities of faith around the world to raise awareness, reduce stigma, support mental health, and promote mental wellbeing. You can learn more about Sanctuary here.
View some of Sanctuary’s other resources by clicking the images below:
Using a new customer relationship management system (CRM) we want to integrate social engagement, website visits, and automation for a personalized user experience.
We plan to create a digital strategy and three year road map to plan out programmatic and fundraising growth that enables us to reach even more people around the world.
We never want to miss an opportunity to connect personally with users and donors. We need to understand the journeys our users and donors take, strategize stewardship of them, streamline processes, and deliver dynamic donor experiences at a large scale.
We’re working with the team behind the Alpha Canada user experience to develop a robust, frictionless course and program platform, where people can easily access Sanctuary’s ecosystem of resources and programming.
To make our website as user-friendly as possible, we plan to use user feedback and the results of our customer journey mapping to create an accessible, seamless, and intuitive website.
We’re currently redeveloping our flagship resource, The Sanctuary Course, with updated content. We’re also developing new resources to reach other audiences, including Spanish and Mandarin translations as well as youth and community development resources.
- VIRTUOUS CRM x 3 YEARS - $60,000
- HUBSPOT x 3 YEARS - $120,000
- DIGITAL STRATEGY - $30,000
- CUSTOMER JOURNEY - $120,000
- NEW WEBSITE - $60,000
- CUSTOM PROGRAM PORTAL - $120,000
- REVISED COURSE AND RESOURCES - $600,000
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING - $50,000
- MARKETING FILMS - $40,000
TOTAL EXPENSES: $1,200,000
The Sanctuary team